Past Paper collection REPEATED QUESTIONS COLLECTED FROM PAST PAPER OF PPSC FPSC CSS NTS OTS PTS AND OTHER EXAMS.
DOWNLOAD IN PDF. KEEP VISITING THIS WEBSITE FOR PREPAPATION MATERIAL OF ALL TYPE OF TESTS.
The International Criminal Police Organization’s known as Interpol was established in 1923 and
Current Interpol’s headquarter is situated in Lyon (France).
• Scotland Yard is the investigation police of England and it was formed on Sept. 29, 1829.
• Gestapo was the secret police organization and BND is the secret agency of Germany.
• Mossad and Aman is the secret agencies of Israel.
• Khad and NDS are the secret agencies of Afganistan.
• RAW and CBI are the secret agencies of India.
• KGB is the secret agency of Russia.
• BIN is the secret agency of Indonesia.
• VEVAK and SAVAK are the secret agencies of Iran.
• ISI,IB,MI and FIA are the secret agencies of Pakistan.
• CIA and FBI are the secret agencies of USA.
• MI6 , MI5 are the secret agencies of UK.
• GSD — Iraq,
• KDS – Bulgaria
• DRM — France,
• DND — Canad,
•G2 — Ireland are the secret agencies
• “History of God” was written by Karen Armstrong.
• The Peking news was the first newspaper of the world (china).
• “Queen’s House” is the official residency of Sirilankan President and “Temple tree” is the official
residency of Srilankan Prime Minister.
• “Sharm-ul-Sheikh” is the Egyptian seaport on Red Sea.
• “Asiana” is an airline of South Korea.
• “Teges” is the currency and Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan.
• ‘NIKKEI’ is a stock exchange index of Tokyo.
• “Wheel” is a symbol of progress.
• The “Stonehenge” is among the Seven Wonders of the World, situated in England.
• The majority of ‘Kurd Population’ is living in Iraq and Turkey.
• “Ramallah” is the headquarters of Palestinian Authority situated at West Bank.
• ‘Senior Citizen Day’ is observed every year throughout the world on The first October.
• “Shekle” is the currency of Israel.
• “Sub Judice” means under consideration.
• Euclid (300 BC), also known as Euclid of Alexandria, was a Greek mathematician, often referred to
as the “Father of Geometry”. His Elements is one of the most influential works in the history of
mathematics, serving as the main textbook for teaching mathematics (especially geometry) from the
time of its publication until the late 19th or early 20th century.
• Robert Baden-Powell founded the Boy Scouts as an organization in 1908, a few months after the first
scout encampment at Brownsea Island Scout camp in 1907.
• Brief History of Time (subtitled “From the Big Bang to Black Holes”) is a popular-science book
written by British physicist Stephen Hawking.
• ‘Seatle’ is the seaport and ‘Delta is the air line of USA.
• ‘Aral Sea’ is bounded by Uzbekistan and Kazakhistan.
• “Hague” is the headquarters of International Court of Justice.
• The world’s famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located in San Francisco(USA).
• “WAFA” is a news agency of Palestine.
• “Cathay Pacific” is an airline of Hong Kong.
• The General Assembly meets every year in regular sessions which begin on third Tuesday in
September every year
• “Reuters” is the famous news agency of Britain.
• When the stock market is rising, it is called Bullish and when down, it is called Bearish.
• “Bristol” is a famous seaport of UK.
• “Ariana” is an airline of Afghanistan.
• “From Plassey to Pakistan” is abiography of Feroz Khan Noon.
• “Five Thousand Years of Pakistan” anoted book on Pakistan’s cultural heritage is written by R.E.M.
• KLM is the oldest national airline of Netherland.
• Who is said to be the father of Modern Olympics? Pierre de Coubertin
• Who was the founder of Republican Party of USA? Alexander Hamilton
• “Davis Cup” is associated with Lawn Tenis.
• “Skhalin Island” enriched with oil reserves are claimed by Russia and Japan.
• “OXUS River” is flowing between Afghanistan and Tajikistan.