201. Speed of the wind is measured by Anemometer.
202. Ligament connects the muscle with the bone.
203. Polio is caused by virus.
204. Neptune is the coldest planet of the solar system.
205. Eggshell is composed of calcium carbonate.
206. The most abundant element in the earth‘s crust is oxygen.
207. The main constituent of Biogas is Methane.
208. Stalagmites are deposits of Calcium Carbonate.
209. Gigantism is the result of Hyper Pituitarism.
210. The purpose of computer is Manipulation of data.
211. The chemical name of washing soda is Sodium Bicarbonate.
212. The main constituent of Sui gas is Methane.
213. Blue colour has the shortest wave length.
214. Glass is called Silica.
215. Ascorbic Acid is Vitamin C.
216. The solar system has 8 planets.
217. The second most abundant element in the earth‘s crust is silicon.
218. The fastest revolving planet is Mercury.
219. Geysers are hot springs that erupt hot waters and steam from time to time.
220. The first simple microscope was invented by Hans Janssen and Zachariah Janssen.
221. Hot liquid rock beneath the earth‘s surface is called Lava/Magma.
222. Mitochondria are the power house of the cell.
223. Ability of the air to absorb long heat waves from the earth after allowing the short waves from
sun to pass through it is known as Green House Effect.
224. Computer works on the principle introduced by the Muslim scientist Musa al-Khwarizmi.
225. Coldest planet of the solar system is Neptune.
226. The rupture of red blood cells is called Eryptosis.
227. Muslim Scientist Ail bin Tabari is famous for his work on Firdous al-Hikmah.
228. Haploid cells result from the process of meiosis.
229. All stars are not of the same colour.
230. The left lung has two lobes while the right lung has three lobes.
231. The pulmonary veins return oxygenated blood to the right atrium.
232. Our galaxy milky way is shaped like a large thick concave lens with a large central bulge
233. DNA has a double helix structure while the RNA does not have a double helix structure.
234. The normal temperature of Human Blood is 37C (98.60 F)
235. The liver is a part of gastrointestinal tract.
236. The major fossil fuel impurity is Sulphur.
237. Sphalerite is an ore of Zinc.
238. The most abundant element present in the sun is Hydrogen.
239. The metal atom present in chlorophyll is Magnesium.
240. The gland responsible for the secretion of the hormone estrogen is Ovary.
241. An element used in the doping of silicon for the preparation of a p-type semiconductor is Boron.
242. A synthetic fibre which is a polyamide is Nylon.
243. Glycogen is a carbohydrate.
244. The cell structure that controls movements of material into and out of the cell is Cell Membrane.
245. The unit that co-ordinates different devices of the computer system are Control Unit.
246. Mastication is an example of Mechanical Digestion.
247. Botanically a fruit is a Ripened Ovary.
248. The vocal folds are part of the Larynx.
249. The famous book Al-Qanoon was written by the Muslim scientist Abu Ail Sina.
250. The instrument used for the measurement of blood pressure is Sphygmomanometer.
251. A mammal, which can fly is Bat.
252. A disease which is more common in men than in women and is hereditary in character is Colour
253. Snow Leopard is an endangered animal species of Pakistan.
254. Cinnabar is an ore of Mercury.
255. Anabaena azolla is cyanobacterium.
256. The nuclear reaction taking place on the surface of sun is Nuclear Fusion reaction.
257. Jabir bin Hayan prepared Sulphuric Acid.
258. The constituent elements of Brass are Copper and Zinc.
259. The conversion of non-diffusible substances into diffusible ones by the action of enzymes is
260. Diamond is the purest naturally occurring crystalline form of Carbon.
261. Caustic soda is extensively used for making Soap.
262. When a person can see nearer objects but not the distant ones he is said to be suffering
from Myopia/Near-sightedness/Short sightedness.
263. Marble is a metamorphic rock.
264. Curie is a unit of Radioactivity
265. The brown colour of rust is because of Oxidation of iron/formation of iron oxide.
266. The movement of food through oesophagus is by the muscular action is known as Peristalsis.
267. Granite is a form of igneous rock.
268. Cellulose is the min chemical substance in the plant cell wall.
269. Cell Nucleus was first discovered by Robert Brown.
270. Enzymes are organic catalysts made up of proteins.
271. Animals obtain carbohydrate mainly from Starch.
272. The minimum speed of a Pentium II computer is 233 MHz
273. According to recent classifications the living organisms are divided into 5 kingdoms.
274. Glycolysis is a process of Respiration.
275. The unit that coordinates different devices of Computer system is control Unit.
276. Seed is technically Ripened Ovule.
277. ADH is a hormone secreted by Posterior pituitary gland.
278. Permian Period belongs to Palaeozoic era.
279. Right kidney in man is slightly lower in position than the left kidney.
280. Light is visible.
281. Steel is more elastic than rubber.
282. Pitch of man‘s voice is lesser than that of woman.
283. Diastolic blood pressure is lesser than systolic blood pressure.
284. Guava contains more vitamin C than orange.
285. A light year is a unit of distance.
286. Mercury is heavier than lead.
287. Kangaroo Rat is a desert mammal which does not drink water.
288. Aqua Regia is a mixture which can dissolve platinum.
289. The constituent elements of Bronze are tin and copper.
290. The deficiency of Thiamine (B1) causes Beriberi.
291. A nuclear reaction in which two or more than two lighter nucleus are fused together to form a
relatively heavier one is calledNuclear Fusion.
292. Diamond is the purest naturally occurring crystalline form of carbon.
293. The hormone secreted by adrenal cortex is Corticosteroids (Cortisol & aldosterone)
294. The three colours combination which produces the sensation of white light is Red, Green and
295. A six feet tall lady can see her full image in a three feet plane Mirror.
296. Vanadium, a steel gray corrosion resistant metal occur naturally in oxide state.
297. Fibre optics cable carries data in the form of light.
298. Blue flame is hotter than red flame.
299. The falling of yellow leaves during autumn is the seasonal time for plants to get rid of
300. Friction is necessary evil.
201. Speed of the wind is measured by Anemometer.