CSS Past Paper for Physics Subject is available with complete details so that you can get idea about papers pattern and it makes easy to attempt paper.
CSS Past Paper —I (Marks-100)
- Vectors: Dots, Cross and triple products, Gradient, divergence, curl and
- Newtonian laws of motion: calculus based approach to kihematics, forces and dynamics, conservation law of energy; conservation of linear and angular momentum; Dynamics of rigid body; spin and precession; gyroscope; Gravitation; planetary motion and satellites; Kepler’s laws; centripetal forces
- Special theory of relativity: Michelson-Morley experiment and Einstein’s
postulates; Lorentz transformation; time dilation and length contraction; equivalence of mass and energy.
- Surface tension; Viscosity; Elasticity; fluid motion and Bernoulli’s theorem.
Waves and Oscillations, Optics
- Free oscillation with one and two degrees of freedom; forced and damped oscillations and phenomenon of resonance; Simple harmonic motion; Traveling waves and transmission of energy; Phase and Group velocity; standing waves;
Basics of sound waves.
- Reflection, Refraction, Interference, Diffraction and Polarization of waves; interfero meter and Newton’s rings; Diffraction Gratings and their resolving power; spectro meters. Electromagnetic wave equation; normal and anamolous dispersion; coherence, lasers and applications.
Heat and Thermodynamics
- Perfect gas real gas and Van der Waals equation; Three Laws of Thermodynamics; internal energy; temperature; entropy; Thermal properties of simple systems- kinetic theory of gases; Maxwellian distribution of molecular velocities Brownian motion; Transport phenomena. Classical Maxwell-Boltzmann Statistics and its application; Bose-Einstein and Fermi-Dirac Statistics.
CSS Past Paper —II (Marks-100)
Electricity and Magnetism
- Electric field due to point charges; Gauss’ law; Electric potential; Poison and Laplace’s equations; Dielectric medium and Polarization Capacitance, Movino charges and resulting magnetic field; Amperes law; Magnetic DroDerties of matter- Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction; Alternating cZnT and RLC circuit Poynting theorem and Poynting Vector. Maxwell’s equationsln integral and differential form; scalar and vector potential.
PAPER I- (Marks -100)
Part-A (50 Marks)
I Western Political Thought:
Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, Montesquieu, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Kant, Mill, Bentham, Hegel, Marx, Lenin, Mao, Gramsci, Karl Popper, Pierre Bourgeoisie, John Awls, Frances Fukuyama, Foucault, Derrida, Kierkegaard, Jean Paul Sartre, Rene Descartes.
- Muslim Political Thought:
Al-Farabi, Al-Mawardi, Ibn Rushd, Imam Ghazali, Ibn Taymiyyah, Nizam-ul-MulkTusi, Ibn Khaldun, Shah Waliullah, Allama Muhammad Iqbal, Jamaluddin Afghni, Rashid Rida.
Part -B (50 Marks) .
- State System:
The nature and emergence of modern nation-state system, Islamic concept of state and Ummah.
- Political Concept (Western and Islamic):
Sovereignty, Justice, Law, Liberty, Freedom, Equality, Rights and Duties, Human Rights, Political Authority and Power.
- Comparative Politics: .
Political Socialization, Political Culture, Political Development, Political Recruitment, Social Change, Civil Society, Violence and Terrorism in Politics, Gender and Politics, Women Empowerment ’ ,
- Political Participation:
Political Change and Revolution, Elections, Electoral System, Public Opinion, Propaganda Political Parties, Pressure Groups and Lobbies.
- Political Institutions and Role of Government:
Legislature, Executive, Judiciary, Political Elites, Civil and Military Bureaucracy.
- Forms of Government: .
Monarchy, Democratic, Dictatorship, Totalitarian/Authoritarian, Unitary Federal Confederation, Presidential and Parliamentary.
Capitalism, Marxism, Communism, Socialism, Totalitarianism, Fascism, Nationalism Islamic political Ideology.